“Counselling does not solve the problems but helps in solving and if solution is not possible, to help face challenges and live with them."
Counselling- “ Counselling has very useful for students wherever the development of an individual student is carries for. It helps the student to know better gives him confidence, encourages his self directive ness and provides him with new vision to grow.”
Purpose of counseling of students Sainik School Tilaiya :-
- To give the students information on matters important to success.
- To get information about student this will be of help in solving his problems.
- To establish a felling of mutual understanding between students and teachers.
- To help the student work out a plan for solving his difficulties.
- To help the student know himself better-his interests, abilities, aptitudes and opportunities.
- To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.
- To inspire successful endeavor toward attainment.
- To assist the students in planning for educational and career choices especially for getting entry in NDA
When Counselling is required
The following are some of the situations in which counseling is needed and cadets are advised to contact to their Teachers, House Master or Hostel Superintendents. as per the requirement.
- When the student needs not only reliable information but an interested interpretation of such information as meets his own personal difficulties
- When the students needs a wide, sympathetic listener with border experience than his own, to whom he can recount his difficulties and form whom he may gain suggestions regarding his own proposed plan of suggestions regarding his own proposed plan of action
- When the Teacher, House Master, H/S has access to facilities for helping in the solution of a students’ problem to which the student does not have easy access.
Message of the day