SAINIK SCHOOL TILAIYA
(fully residential school functioning under Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence)
PO - TILAIYA DAM, DISTRICT – KODERMA
JHARKHAND - 825413
1. Applications are invited for 01 post of PGT English reserved for ST category on regular basis.
2. Qualification. M.A in English with B. Ed (NCTE approved) in relevant subject.
3. Age - Should not be below 21 and above 35 yrs as on 01 Jun 2014.
4. Pay/Consolidated Remuneration. PB - 2 Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP Rs. 4800/- alongwith other admissible allowances.
5. Allowances and perquisites. In addition to DA at Central Govt rates, incumbents are entitled to free accommodation as available/HRA, LTC, PF, Pension (as per New Pension Scheme), gratuity and subsidized education for two children. Free electricity, (limited units) free messing for self along with cadets except during vacation.
6. Apply on plain paper with a passport size photo, bio-data to include Name, address, telephone number with STD code, Date of Birth, marital status, Schedule Tribe certificate issued from competent authority, academic record with percentage up to highest degree, co-curricular activities and level of participation in games, NCC, Experience of teaching certificates with exact date and institutions served duly signed by the competent authority. Applications must accompany an A/C Payee DD of Rs. 100/- (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal Sainik School Tilaiya payable at State Bank of India, Sainik School Tilaiya Branch (Code – 3502).
7. Applications with attested copies of documents along with self addressed envelope size 9” X 4” with Rs. 25/- stamps affixed must reach Principal Sainik School Tilaiya on or before 17 May 2014. School will not be responsible for postal delay. No TA/DA will be paid to short listed candidates who only will be called for wriiten test and Interview.
8. The School administration reserves the right to cancel the vacancy due to administrative/policy reasons.
File No. SST/EST/11(a)/
Date: 22 Apr 2014 Principal